Tip&Trick Description 1:
The albright knot is most commonly used for joining lines of different diameter, for creating shook leaders and when Bimini Twist is tied in the end of lighter casting line. It is also used to connect monofilament to wire.
1.Create a loop in the tag end of the heavier line, then feed the tag end of the lighter line through it.
2. Bring the tag end up and over the loop to make your first turn.
3. Make a series of turns around all three stands, keeping it as tight as possible.
4. make a minimum of 10 turns, bringing the tag end out of the end of the heavier line's loop.
5. To tighten the knot, pull the standing part of the heavier line. At the same time, slide the turns toward the loop end.
6. When turns are in a neat position, pull both standing parts to make the knot tight. Trim ends.